nedelja, 16. oktober 2011

Santas Little Helper

Finally... I finised my card! n this wek I have a some problems with my little san. Usually i made cards in the evening while he sleeping. But this week he decided that he can`t sleep without me. :) :) :)
I finised  it ...In extremis!

For this card I used Tilda as Santas  Little Helper colored with Copics and watercolors.
And this is the result ....


For made it I recycled an old paper. 
The DooHickey die used - Vintage Flowers and Leaf, Heart Swirl Branch and Dream Tag .











Hugs!
Barbara GR



3 komentarji:

  1. Še ena čudovita stvaritev!!!!
    A je to mogoče ena tistih štampiljk, ki si jih dobila?? :))
    Lepa, lepa, lepa!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. WOW! So beautiful, I love your design and gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this time. Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Such a lovely lovely card, adore your colouring!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tomic this week!!!
    Lillemor

    OdgovoriIzbriši