petek, 25. november 2011

Last Christmas ...

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Today I have finished my christmas card for Magnolia Down Under Challenge with Debbie`s Sketch.




Ingredients for this card:
Stamps: A little gift Tilda and Last Christmas I Gave you my hart coloure with Copics and Watercolors
Papers: Magnolia and Bazzil
Die cutting shapes: Swirly Lace, Magnlia snowflake and mistletoe, Star tag, Vintage flowers
Embellishment from Wild Orchid Crafts















Hugs, Barbara GR

5 komentarjev:

  1. WOW, it`s so sweet! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs, Janne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh this is just stunning! LOVE the use of images and your gorgeous soft colours.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week and creating something this fabulous with my sketch.
    xXx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi Barbara, Congratulations with your beautiful card @ the top 5 @ MDUC!!
    Greetings Hilde

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous card sweetie! Love the colors and the way you showcased this beautiful Tilda!
    PS. I have a blog candy; would love you to enter:)
    Hugs, Iulia

    OdgovoriIzbriši