nedelja, 20. november 2011

TOMIC # 24 - Christmas Bag

Hi everyone!
I have finished my paper bag for this week Tomic Challenge inspired by a picture.

 dala_horse

Well, I have used my made paper bag. I`v decorated the front of the bag with Winter Tilda from the new Sweet Chrismas Collection.



Ingredient for this paper bag:
Stamps: Winter Tilda, Santa - Winter Forest, Sweet Christmas Dreams (text)
Colouring: Copics and Watercolours
Magnolia Cutting Shapes: Swirly Lace, Lovley Fence, Hellebores, Heart Swirl Branch, 
Other dies: Spellbinders nastabilities - oval large
Papers: Magnolia and Bazzil
Embellishment: Wild Orchid Crafts, Ustvarjalni dotik 
















 Have a nice day!
Hugs!
Barbara GR

3 komentarji:

  1. Thanks for joning Tomic this week with this amazing paperbag! I love all the snow and the winterfeeling it brings! Very beatiful!
    Hugs Lillemor

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is beautiful! I love the dp and your coloring is spot on!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Iskrene čestitke za top 5 na Magnolia Inspiration Challenge!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši