ponedeljek, 16. januar 2012

TOMIC # 32 - Monochromatic pink + bow

Hi my dear ladies and stamp lovers!
That is my  card made for Tomic hallenge - Monocromatic Pinc. I have used one of my favorite Tilda from the last Magnolia Collection - Sweet Crazy Love Collection.
For this card I used:

  • Stamps: Tilda Loves Flowers coloured with Distress inks and You are My Heart
  • Papers: Magnolia and Core Essentials Collections 
  • Magnolis DooHickey Cutting Dies: Mini Doily, Bon Voyage - flowers and Hellebores
  • Embellishment from Wild Orchid Crafts and Bunny Zoe`s Crafts









Have a nice day!
Barbaa GR

6 komentarjev:

  1. Joj Barbara.. Spet ena čudovita kreacija izpod tvojih čarobnih prstkov!! Kar tako naprej!!!
    P.S. Hvala za čestitke ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Very pretty and soft "no lines" coloring! I adore this! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. hugs, Angela

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This is once again a stunning card. Thanks for showing it to the blogworld.
      Hugs Sinikka

      Izbriši
  3. Oh my, this is incredible amazing! So georgeus, love the dies and coloring and style and embellies, so fantastic.

    Hugs, Anne.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the embellishments. Just lovely!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hello
    your card is stunning; the image is beautifully colored and gorgeous design.
    The cards like it very much.
    **Karla

    OdgovoriIzbriši