petek, 20. april 2012

Baby boy

Morning everyone,
I have made this card  for a little baby boy. I have finished it a few days ago but I have problems with my camera. Finaly I resolved!!!
It`s a Book Card. I have used Sleeping Baby Tilda stamp colored with Distress inks. Papers are from Magnolia and Bazzil.



Dies used are: Magnolia Dream Tag and Vintage Tag, Tim Holtz Vintage alphabet and Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals decorated with liquid pearls.





 ...A Baby is a kiss from Heaven...




Flowers are WOC and embellishment  from Bunny Zoe`s Chrafts.



I`m entering this card into the  Wild Orchid Challenge - Week 47 - Spring is in the air.


Hugs!
Barbara GR


2 komentarja:

  1. A beautiful book card. It looks lovely in this pastel blue. Perfect decorated.
    Hugs SInikka

    OdgovoriIzbriši