petek, 14. september 2012

Christmas in September

Hello!

Today I made a card for  Midweek Magnolias. I used  Tilda Wants a Huge from Magnolia Christmast 2010 Collection. Isn`t this Tilda so cute?  I love it! 



The image is coloured with Distress Inks:
Skin: Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo
Hair : Vintage Photo
Dress: Red... and Weathered Wood



The Papers are from Pion design - Waiting for Santa  and Bazzil.
Dies are from Magnolia - Christmas Poinsetta  and Tim Holtz.  







Hugs!!!
Barbara GR


3 komentarji:

  1. Oh my, isn't she just adorable, and your colouring is sensational!! I just love your gorgeous, gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow!! what a beautiful Christmas card you have made, lovely design, colouring and detailing. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful card, your colouring is amazing! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši