sobota, 13. oktober 2012

You are so special




Hi everyone!
Finally I have some time to share one of my last cards.
I`v used Kangaroo Tilda from Magnolia Special Australia Collection. I coloured this sweet Tilda with Distress Inks.

The amazing pattern papers are from Maja Design - Vintage Summer  Basic Collection.


The background is stamped with  Kaisercraft clear stamp. 






The embellishment are from WOC and Live & Love Crafts.












I`m entering my card in the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog with Anything goes theme

Have a lovely day!
Barbara GR



4 komentarji:

  1. beautiful card love your colouring and gorgeous colour combo
    hugs sara x x x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Vau, spet ena tvoja krasna čestitka s Tildo! Čudovit dizajn imaš :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Kako nežna in cart. Zelo lepa je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. She is adorable......and fabulous colored. A beautiful card!!!!
    Hugs Sinikka

    OdgovoriIzbriši