četrtek, 13. december 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello!

Today I have a few minuts to share my latest Christmas shaker card. I`m turn back later with the details.
I`m entering this card into:
Tildas Town Challenge #30 - Celebrate Christmas


I`m back!
The recipe for this card:
Magnolia stamp - Tilda With Two Little Gifts coloured with Distress inks.
Magnolia paper pads Santa with Christmas Flowers, Christmas Toys and Bazzil paper pads
Flowers are from WOC and Live & love Chrafts Shop


On the frame I`v addes snow-tex.





That`s all for today.
Have a nice evening!

Hugs!
Barbara GR



4 komentarji:

  1. Še ena prekrasna...se mi samo zdi ali je res folija čez, ki daje tak videz zmrzali? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Vauuuuuuuuu, fantastična je!!!
    Ni kaj dodati :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Prečudovita je, kot bi jo vzel iz zasneženega dne. Pravljično.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful shaker card, love the colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    Louise

    OdgovoriIzbriši