sreda, 13. februar 2013

Drip Drop Tilda




Here is my Drip Drop Tilda!

And here is my card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.
This week`s challenge is a Sketch.



I`v used papers from Maja Design and Bazzil monocromatics cardstock.



The dies are from Magnolia - Doily Flower, Antique Lace and one of the Tea Label Tags
Go Kreate Oval and Scalloped Oval.




The image is coloured as always with Distress Inks. 



Flowers are from WOC.






I`m entering this card also into the following Challenges:
- Time for Magnolia Challenge  - Everything must!
- Tilda`s Town - Challenge #39 Anything Goes...

Thanks for stopping!





14 komentarjev:

  1. Ohhhh Barbara, this is a stunning card and you have coloured Tilda amazing! I love all the colors you have used and also great sketch! Thanks for joining our challenge at Time for Magnolia Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is gorgeous. Barbara, your colouring just amazes me. You are my colouring idol.
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow,very pretty and cute card!
    Hugs, Manuela

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is beautiful Barbara, well done you and thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Anything goes challenge.
    Teresa xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Božanska je... krasno si jo pobarvala...in ta angelski pogled...nimam besed. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Barbara, your coloring is phenomenal! I really really like it! I'm a fan!
    xx,
    Mae

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Krasno pobarvana in sestavljena.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Here I am again Barbara! Just wanted to say also thanks for joining us ad Duymelot Design Team Challenge! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Magnifique ! La colorisation est un régal. Bravooooo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hi Barbara , great card with very beautiful colouring ! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Christa.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Oh how pretty this is!! I love your designs, your Tilda is just so adorable.
    Yuri xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. GORGEOUS!!!! I love your coloring- looks soooo beautiful!
    So glad I found your blog- need to look around...
    But this card is just perfect!
    Thanks for sharing, Simone

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hi Barbara,

    my gosh what a lovely card, your coloring is perfect.
    The colors are awsome, I love everything,

    thanks for playing along with the Creashop Duymelot challenge,

    creative love,

    Mary

    OdgovoriIzbriši