sobota, 02. februar 2013

News,... news...



Hi my dear friends!

I have some good news !!!
I have been invited to contribute to StampFairy Design Team with fantastic group of ladies.
I accept and...
... This is my first card  with Barry ...

I`v coloured my Barry...  as all my images with Distress inks (with no line technique). 
I love this little cute bear!!! 



The recipe for this card:
- Papers from Pion design, Magnolia and Bazzil
- Dies from Magnolia and Spellbinders
- Flowers  and emmellishment from Live & Love crafts and WOC






This is a new collection, so do pop over to STAMPFAIRY and get your freebie if you like and grab your Barry... They are  soo cute!!!




Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping!

Have a nice weekend!!!




5 komentarjev:

  1. Hi Barbara, welcome to Stampfairy. So love your colouring of Barry, real Teddybear style. Love the effect with the distress inks. A gorgeous card. Carolxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kako je srčkan...krasno pobarvano. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čestitke za nadaljevanje v DT skupini-uživaj,
    ta medo je pa res sladek,
    lepo se imej
    pozdravček Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. We're so happy that you've joined us at Stampfairy. Your colouring is just AMAZING honey. I've just started painting with DI's and will be following you closely for tips and ideas!!! I love how you've coloured Barry bear. He's a darling. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. WOW. Stunning coloring again :) - I'll never took a look at these images- but with your coloring the look amazing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši