petek, 15. marec 2013

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #18



Hello!!

This is my first card for Marvelous Magnolia Challenge  as a DT member!!!!
Yeeessss I`m a newDT member of this fantastic team of very talented ladies! 
I`m so excited an happy!!!
This weeks teme is Tilda in her Sunday best (Tilda in a dress). 
Here s my card...


This is Tilda with Egg and Chicken from New Magnolia Little Easter Collection.
Papers are from Magnolia and Bazzil.


Flowers are from Live & Love Crafts  and WOC.


The image is coloured with Distress Inks. 






I`m entering the card into the following challenges:
Duymelot Competition march 2013 - An Easter card/ creation
Deep Ochean Challenge - Cute and Cuddly


Thanks for stopping! 





12 komentarjev:

  1. Vau, kako je lepa, se mi zdi, da si se ekstra potrudila za svoj prvi DT izziv :-))
    Čestitam za DT in želim ti veliko veselja in zabave z njimi!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Barbara čestitke za DT...mislim, da so opravičeno izbrali tako mojstrico kot si ti. Prekrasno voščilnico si naredila...in pobarvala v nulo...kot vedno. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovita je Barbara, čestitke za DT in lepo ustvarjaj dalje- v kar niti najmanj ne dvomim.
    Lep sončen pozdravček Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the dimension and texture, so beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. OMG, your card and colouring are STUNNING!!!!! Love your accents and gorgeous flowers! Welcome! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I'm in love with your coloring style! It's amazingly beautiful. And your cards are really gorgeous too. If you ever offer an online coloring class, I would love to take it :-D Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    Regards,
    Yani

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. so amazing card Barbara! your coloring is Waouh !!!!
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Gorgeous colouring. How do you get the hair to show each strand? So beautiful.
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I like being on the road, living in hotels. While I've got a real nice house, I go crazy when I'm there.Hotels near sankara nethralaya

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wow! Tilda has so much depth to her. I had to look twice because I thought maybe you had paper pieced her. Fantastic job coloring and the card looks great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

  11. I am so glad you are back. I have missed looking at the awesome tbuy work that you Gym fitness accessories

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hi Barbara,

    what a stunning creation, made with love I think, beautiful!
    Love sll the pastel you used.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at our challenge by Duymelot,

    good luck with the challenge and we hope to see you the next time,

    Mary

    OdgovoriIzbriši