ponedeljek, 01. april 2013

GDT at LLC #10: Let`s play... BINGO

Good Afternon!
I have a Fantastic news!!! 
This month I`m a guest designer at Live & Love Craft Challenge!! Thank you Sandy for this amazing opportunity! 
I love Live & Love Craft shop their products are gorgeous!
The theme for April is BINGO - Bingo board created from Louise. 


I pick the row  PINK/Two designer papers/ PEARLS. 




I coloured Tilda with Distress inks. On the dress and on the napkin I added some glitter.
Around the image I added Liquid pearls ad half perls.

For the card I used two designer papers. Both are from Pion Design - Cherry Blossom and Dresses.
 The Dies used are:  So Wrapped Lovely from Magnolia and Floral Ovals from Spellbinders

Other ingredients are:
- Cheese Cloth
- Metal Corner - I`v painted them with white acryl paint
- metal embellishment
- White Pearl Bead String...




From the Live & Love Craft store I used:
- Kort &Godt Rolled Roses
- Shabby Seam Binding
- Rhinestone lace
- Hortensia Flower Petal Pink








NOW IS YOUR TURN! 


Thanks for stopping!
Have a nice day!









8 komentarjev:

  1. OMG Barbara!!!! Your card is magnificent!!!! I absolutely adore your colouring and could look at you pictures for hours!!!! Your are a true artist, everyone of your projects is STUNNING! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Še ena čudovita voščilnica v tvoji zbirki.Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čestitke in čudovita voščilnica,
    Lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wonderful card and wonderful news. I wish you succes with your Guest Design by LLC

    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čestitam, tvoje voščilnice so čudovite. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Bravo Barbara!
    Joj kako je simpatična tale tvoja Tilda in zopet si ustvarila fantastično voščilnico :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you so very much for joining us Barbara and especially at such short notice. The card is gorgeous, I really admire your DI colouring skills, I've always loved the look of DIs, I must give it a go when I find some time. This card is so soft and romantic, and beautifully embellished without it being too much. Adorable!

    Thanks and Hugz,
    Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Congratulations on your GD spot, and what an enchanting card you've created - just lovely!
    Alison x

    OdgovoriIzbriši