sreda, 08. maj 2013

Molly Baloons

This week  is  StampFairy the sponsor of Creative Inspirations
The challenge is a Sketch.




I used Molly Baloons digi image. As all my images I coloured Molly with Distress inks.
I also used Magnolia sentiment and post stamps.
Paper pads are from Magnolia and Bazzill.


 I add some glitter on the balloon.

Flowfers are from Live & Love Crafts and WOC.
Lace is from a local store.



That`s all for today! 

Thanks for stopping and for your lovely comments!


5 komentarjev:

  1. You worked out the sketch great!
    Lovely colours. Such a sweet giftbag!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OMG Barbara!!!!! Your creation is FABULOUS!!!! Love your colouring as always and the writting around the image. Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ohhhhhh, wow, I looove gift bags and yours is absolutely phenomenal!!!!!! Outstanding!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Honey, she's gorgeous. Love the bag. I've been practising my painting again tonight, using one of your Mimi colourings as my inspiration.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Vau, čudovita je in zopet si se krasno znašla in lepo pobarvala Tildiko :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši