sreda, 19. junij 2013

Delivery from Heaven

Hello!

it's time for a new Challenge at Creative Inspirations! This week's theme is... New Baby / A Card For A Child! 

Finally I can used my new Magnolia stamps! This is Delivery from Heaven... I love it!
I coloured the image with my Distess inks.


Paper pads are from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basic collection.
Dies are from Go kreate and Magnolia.
 Embellishment are:
Kort & Godt Hortensias, lace, clay heart and Pearl String are from Live & Love Crafts
other flowers are from The Ribbon Girl...


I also used some Cheese Cloth...
I added liquid pears around the image and Stickles...


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping!




12 komentarjev:

  1. WOW!!! Absolutely magical! So beautiful and perfect for a baby! Love your incredible colouring and the awesome lace. Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Outstanding job.....drooling over that gorgeous lace! The image is so sweet, colored to perfection!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Luštna, prisrčna, mogočna ... Lepa voščilnico kot vedno :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Your card is also a delivering of heaven, this is so beautiful.

    XXX Dorothy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love it! Every bit of it!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh Barbara your card is just the sweetest but I think you might have entered it in my linky by mistake darling , you have linked it to my summer inspiration totally Tilda DT call and I see no mention of it in your post
    Hugs Susie Sugar x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. It's beautiful Barbara. I love the soft colours and your beautiful colouring as usual.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Barbara, such beautiful shading and colors - very delicate and sweet. Wonderfully soft embellishments, to make a gorgeous card which will be a keepsake for sure. So lovely! hugs, de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. WOW!! You gave me inspiration to make baby card. It was so sweet♥ Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC. Hug, Janne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Nežna, krasno narejena... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. What a beautiful creation Barbara!!!!
    Just gorgeous!

    OdgovoriIzbriši