torek, 04. junij 2013

Fashionista Challenge

Hello
I'm back today with some exciting news!  
I'm so proud to be a part of Fashionista design team...
... and this is my first DT card...


Yes I'v used another mini stamp. 
This is Tangel Tilda. I stamped the image with Versafine vintage photo ink on The Langton hot pressed watercolour paper. 
 Tilda is coloured with Distress inks... as always...


Paper pads are from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basic Collection.
Dies are from Magnolia and Spellbinders...

 Lace is fromThe Ribbon Girl...





Flowers are feom WOC and handmade. I used some frantage on flowers and on the frame...




I'm enter this card also into Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Bling it Baby.

Thank you for visiting my blog!




11 komentarjev:

  1. Such a cutie! Lovely papers you've used.
    Congrats on the DT at Fashionista!
    Love,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Congratulations on your DT spot!! Well deserved! You make the most gorgeous Magnolia creations!
    And this one is truly adorable too:)) I love your colouring and choice of colors!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs, Camilla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is an absolutely spectacular creation...love it!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. OMG Barbara!!!! Your card is STUNNING!!!!! Love EVERYTHING!!! Your colouring is spectacular and I love the mix of handmade and bought flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE with that card, the papers are so perfect!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Cestitke za DT. Tvoje cestitke so res nekaj posebnega in vedno dodelane v nulo. Tudi ta ni nobena izjema, zelo lepa je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Čestitke Barbara, in v celoti zasluženo! Ponovno enkratna čestitka, vse na njej je perfektno, LP:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful card and sweet Tilda!
    Hugs, Manuela

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. ooo čestitke in tole je povsem zasluženo, saj so tvoje voščilnce fantastično lepe :-))
    Bravo, bravo ...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Bravo, povsem zasluženo. Voščilnica je čudovita. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Wow, this is a really great shaker card. I love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week. Hug, Janne

    OdgovoriIzbriši