nedelja, 23. junij 2013

Tilda Binding Flowers


Hello everyone!

This is My new card ... with my new Magnolia stamp. 
 I'm entering  it into the Live & Love  Craft's June Challenge  - Birthstones. 
Happy birthday LLC!



I was born in February ... my  birthstone is Amethyst...


I used Tilda Binding Flowers. 
The image is stamped with Memento blue ink... on The Langton hot pressed watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks.
Papers are from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basic collection.
Dies are from Go Kreate and Magnolia...


Flowers, lace and Frantage are from Live & Love Crafts...









This is all from me for this evening... 
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping and for all Your lovely comment!






7 komentarjev:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!! Your card is STUNNING Barbara!!! Love your colouring and the touch of Frantage. Your stitching is just the perfect touch to finish to amazing card. Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Breathtaking.............an incredible work of art!!!!!! Love, love this gorgeous creation....superb coloring and design!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. *sigh* Beautifull! Love the colours, the flowers, great papers, lovely flowers and played with the frantage so well!
    Love,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautifully coloured and a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi, Barbara! I am enamored with your card. Beautiful. My very favorite part is the shading and coloring in her hair. WOW. The effect you achieved is so realistic and lovely - your card is truly darling and gorgeous. hugs, de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful soft tones Barbara. Gorgeous as always.
    Thanks for joining us at LLC.
    Hugs Tracy x

    OdgovoriIzbriši