četrtek, 25. julij 2013

Creative inspirations Challenge 224 - Bingo

Good Morning!
My DT card for a new challenge at Creative Inspiration.
This week's challenge is so simple... Bingo!


My choice is... Twine/Ribbon, Buttons and Sentiment...


This time I'v used only a sentiment and dies... without stamp...

Sentiment is from Magnolia.
The papers are from Pion Design.
Dies...fom Magnolia and Tim Holtz...
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Lace from Live & Love Crafts...





The sponsor this week is ...



This is all for me this morning!
Have a nice day!!







10 komentarjev:

  1. Nekoliko drugace kot sem pri tebi navajena in zelo mi je vsec. Se vedno pa ostaja tvoj stil in drobne prepoznavne znacilnosti. Krasna je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ummm what a lovely creation did you made. Very bautiful. Elena F.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovita in ti orhidejini cvetovi-wauu
    super
    lep pozdrav Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Prekrasni cvetovi in zelo lepo sestavljeno. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Malo drugačna ampak vseeno prečudovita. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love the gorgeous flowers, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Gorgeous tag Barbara. Really beautiful.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Wow Barbara! I love your card and it is really amazing! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Hi Barbara, this is fabulous, love all the textures and I have got to get that orchid die from Magnolia, just fabulous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This is such a gorgeous card Barbara, packed full of the prettiest little embellishments and perfect details. (I must buy that magnolia die! I love those flowers)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši