torek, 30. julij 2013

Wings at Fashionista Challenge

Hello again!
This is my second post for today! I would like to remind you a challenge over at Fashionista.
We wont to see your cards with WINGS of any kinds!
Te sponsor for this challenge is Sherri Baldi 


... and this is my card...


The image is coloured with Disress Inks...  I added some stickles on the wings...
Papers are from Maja Design Vintage Vintage Summer Basic Collection.



Flowers and ribbon for bow are from  Live & Love Crafts 
Lace and some of he flowers are from The Ribbon Girl...

I distress the card with Vintage photo and I'v added  some shabby white Frantage... 





I'm entering this card into Besties Challenge - Bow crazy.


That is all for me today.
 Thanks for stopping!








9 komentarjev:

  1. Wowwww Barbara, it is a great card again! I love it! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Very pretty card did you made. Fantastic coloring. Elena F.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Vedno znova me navdusi tvoje barvanje. Prekrasna je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hi Barbara, a gorgeous card and fab colouring. How do you get ink not to run on a printed image hun?
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful card as always.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for designing with a Bestie.

    Smiles Sher

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. What a great card,
    Thank you for joining us at Besties challenges.
    Big hugs, Marianne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I just Love this card Barbara! - You have done a perfect job on the coloring as well!!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Besties Challenge Blog
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom ( your Fashionista DT friend)
    DT Member at Besties Challenge Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši