ponedeljek, 19. avgust 2013

Christmas at Fashionista Challenge

Hi peps!

Hope you are ready for a new challenge at Fashionista Challenge Blog!
 This week fab theme is... Christmas
So create something, anything with a Christmas theme.

This is my creation...


My Mini paper bag . I love this mini bags!
I used my  Holy Tilda with Violin from Nativity Collection 2012. I stamped the image with Versafine Vintage sepia ink on The Langton Watercolour paper. 
The image is coloured with Distress inks.
I used some Liquid pearls on the hair...
 Around the image I added some Pearls and Frantage. 


Other ingredients for this card:
Paper pads from Maja Design 
Dies - Magnolia Poinsettia and Envelope Edge, Tim Holtz  Snow Flurries, Spellbnders Floral Ovals and Classic Ovals...
Lace trim and Pearl string from Live & Love crafts.
Pearl Ivory flower and lace from The Ribbon Girl...



You love it? You can find it in my Etsy Store. This Angel need an owner...


Our fabulous sponsors are

  Newest Sponsor



and


Now is your turn!
We would like to see your creations!



10 komentarjev:

  1. wow, this is so beautiful, Barbara! Makes me want to make christmas cards! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Vau, tako lepo si spet ustvarjala in tako lepo pobarvala motiv! Čudovita vrečka :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Yet another wonderful!
    A true masterpiece! *_*
    Vale ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oooo .... jaz bi tudi imela takšno vrečko.
    Svetovno lepo, pobavano perfektno. Tale Tilda je pa zelo zelo lepa in se zna zgoditi, da bo letos tudi na kakšni moji božični voščilnici. ;)
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. i adore Barbara!!! and as usual i admire your coloring. so cuet little dots on her hair
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ooowww! WOW! Although it is a bag that probably comes with goodies. For me it wouldn't be necessary to get a goody, lol. The bag itself is one!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Beautiful card Barbara
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Hugs Teresa x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. So beautiful Barbara. Gorgeous image beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. What a wonderful card. I like your colouration very much.
    Many Greetings
    Reni

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I am just speechless.... Love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši