sreda, 28. avgust 2013

Fairies at Creative Inspirations Challenge

Hi peps!

This is my  DT card for Creative Inspirations challenge. The theme this week is quite simply... Fairies!
Isn't it?
I made this card some time ago for Birthday of my friend's sister... and my blog friend.


I used my Summer Flowers Tilda from Summer Memories Collection.
The image is coloured with Distress inks.
Paper pads are from Magnolia and Cardstock from Bazzill.
Dies are from Magnolia and Spellbinders.

 Flowers are from WOC...




I used also glitter and Liquid pearls...





The sponsor for this challenge is J&C CREATIONS with  £10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!

This is all for now...
Thanks  for stopping!










5 komentarjev:

  1. OMG! this is exquisite! love it all ! Hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautifully coloured and created, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ooo Barbara, kako je lepa! Super datajli in dopadejo se mi bleščice na Tildi! Res, luštno in lepo :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. So beautiful. Love the lilac colours
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši