ponedeljek, 16. september 2013

Anything goes at Fashionista, some changes and DT call!!!

Hi everyone!
It's time for a new challenge here at Fashionista and it's time for big changes!  
Fashionista Challenge is changing in MAGNOLIA and More Challenge blog!
From this day forward we are only allowing "No nose" rubber and digi stamps. That includes Magnolia Tilda's, Hangler Stangler, Prima Doll Stamps, My Little Dimples and any more...
Thre is also a DT call! 
So... pop over to the Fashionista blog and see what's going on!

This is my card ... to inspire you...


I used my Tilda with Cross Nacklace from  Magnolia Special Moments collection 2013.
Paper pads are from Magnolia and Maja Sedign Sofiero collection.
Dies are from Magnolia and Spellbinders.
Flowers are as always from Live & Love Crafts and WOC.



I stamped the image with Memento Summer sky on The Langton watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks. On her hair ad around the image I have added some liquid pearls and  half pearls. For the border I used my NEW Vintage Garden stamps from Stempelglede. 
I Win this fabulous stamps on Stempelglede blog!
Thank you Gunhild!!!! 



For this challenge we have four fabulous sponsors with amazing prizes!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:







 

9 komentarjev:

  1. iiijoj Barbara, kako rada občudujem tvoje lepotičke :-))
    Čudovita voščilnica, spet ....
    Pozdravček

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is so pretty, love the colours and sweet image, her hair pearls are very pretty, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Again beautifull! Lovely papers and colours!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is very beautiful.
    Love your style and cards.

    Hugs,
    Hanne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi wow she is beautuful against those gorgeous papers ...I love the glitter on the flower and your new stamp set is great on your card ..thanks for the inspiration :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Stunning card Barbara, I love the look of beads in her hair what a great idea and the colour of your card is beautiful.
    Hugs Teresa

    OdgovoriIzbriši