petek, 27. september 2013

Tilda with UGG Shoes for Creative Inspirations

My DT card for Creative Inspirations.
This week's challenge is to use Your Favourite Stamp Brand!
My favourite is... Magnolia of course!


I used my Tilda with UGG Shoes from Australia Collection.
Paper pads are from Pion Design Grandma's school book - Blue wings collection.
Dies used:
 from Magnolia - Old Swedish lace and Lovely Fence
from Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes Die - Edge Butterflies and Butterfly 
Flowers are from Live & Love Crafts and WOC.




 I coloured this Tilda  some time ago with Distress Inks.







This week we have two prizes one is from Classy Crafts and the second one from J&C Creations!
I hope you will join in with our challenge!

I'm enter this card into 


If you would like to buy this card You can do that! 
Visit My Etsy shop!




5 komentarjev:

  1. Barbara
    lep pozdravček ti vračam na obalo-krasna voščilnica,
    lepe barve in tvoja osebna nota
    superca
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. She's gorgeous Barbara. Stunning card.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ohhhh and this card is also soooo amazing! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lepa, nežna, čudovite barve!!!
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši