četrtek, 31. oktober 2013

Bingo at Creative Inspirations challenge


 Hello everyone!

Today start new challenge at Creative Inspirations. This weeks  theme is Bingo. Simply you chose a line on the grid and make something...
I select Stamped image/ Ribbon or lace/ Frantage...
and this is my DT card.


I used one of my minis. This is Love Love Love Tilda - mini of course. I stamped the image with Versafine vintage sepia ink and coloured with Distress inks.
I added some Frantage around the image...


Paper pads are from Maja Design Sofiero collection.
Lace is from The Ribbon girl
Flowers are some from LLC and some fromThe Ribbon girl...







The sponsors for this challenge are


and




Thanks for stopping!


5 komentarjev:

  1. Such a beautiful card & I lurve your colouring.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolia's, hope to see you again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias 'Lots of layers' Challenge.
    Teresa x

    OdgovoriIzbriši