ponedeljek, 28. oktober 2013

Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia challenge


Hi everyone!
Today I'm back with my DT card for Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge.
All you need to do is to use Sparkle on your cards!


This is my first Christmas card with new stamp from Magnolia Winter Wonderland collection. I'm totally in love with them!
I stamped Peaceful Tilda with Memento Summer sky ink on The Langton watercolour paper and coloured  with Distress inks... as usual.








The recipe for this card:
~ Design papers from Maja Design and 
~ Cardstock - Bazzill 
~ Dies: Spellbinders floral ovals, Magnolia poinsetta and Envelope Edge
~ Rayher glitter glue
~ Frantage  shabby white
~ Distress ink and Gesso for "distress" al the edges
~ Flowers from LLC, and The Ribbon Girl
~ Lace and Seam binding from LLC


For this challenge we are joined by our lovely regular sponsors 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Magnolia Licius challenge - Anything Goes
Tilda's Town - Bling...










15 komentarjev:

  1. Oh WOW!!!! You did it again!!! Your card is MARVELOUS!!!! I didn't even notice this Tilda in the new collection and now, I want it, lol!!! I love your colouring, it's magical!!!! The flowers are also beautiful! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. ooo Barbara ... čudovita voščilnica! Tako zelo sem navdušena nad tvojimi Tildami vseh vrst :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow Barbara!!! ^_^
    Card Fantastica!!!... Adoro i timbri Magnolia dell'ultima collezione, sono Adorabili!!!... La colorazione senza bordi è eccellente, assolutamente Perfetta!!! ^_^
    Buona settimana!
    Baci,
    Vale ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous!! Love it!
    Hugs, Diana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow!! Barbara, you never disappoint!!! What a fabulous creation this is. I love your design, colouring and so many wonderful details. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ohhhh wowwww Barbara, this is just soooo gorgeous.Love your colouring, colours and just everything! Hugs, chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Tako nežna in lepa
    vedno presenetiš
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I can't believe you keep making perfect cards! Wow, wow, wow, STUNNING!
    I love your colouring, you've heard that many, many times before, I'm sure.
    And I especially love those embelishments in de two corners!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for you lovely comment!! The paper embellishment are from Uniqie. I love their product! I forgot to mention them in my post. :))
      Hugs,
      Barbara

      Izbriši
  9. so so beautiful, love your coloring as usual
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. A stunning card, Gorgeous colouring.
    Thanks for sharing at Tilda's Town.
    Hugs Gosia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful detail embellishments Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. This is just STUNNING! Your colouring is amazing! Such a Gorgeous Card!

    OdgovoriIzbriši