sreda, 09. oktober 2013

Molly Balloons for StampFairy World

He peeps!
This is my tag card for StampFairy World.
I have a digi stamp named Molly Balloons. Now this digi is no longer available in the Stampfairy shop. It has been made into rubber stamp and you can bought at Whipper Snapper Designs.


The image is coloured with Distress Inks... as always...
Paper pad is Barbara's gift... from Timbroscrapmania. Finally I used it.
Dies are from Magnolia, Go Kreate and Tim Holtz...



Thank you for stopping!!!






8 komentarjev:

  1. What a stunning tag Barbara..Molly looks just beautiful, love your soft pretty colouring and fabulous details..gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. WOW, this is gorgeous,
    Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zelo zelo je lepa in tvoje barvanje me vedno navdušuje! Čudovito si naredila valove na oblekici :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. čudovita, prekrasna in tako pravljična. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Molly is lovely Barbara. I love how you've coloured her white dress.
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love everything about it Barbara!!! Your colouring is awesome as usual and I love the balloons! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Gorgeous coloring!! Adorable image, and I love the baloons and colors and papers. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    OdgovoriIzbriši