petek, 06. december 2013

Anything goes ... again at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge

Hello  everyone!!
It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog. 
The theme is absolutely one of my favourite ... Anything Goes!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Live & Love Crafts.

My DT non Christmas creation for this challenge...




I'll come back with more pics tomorrow evening!

Hello!!
 I'm back as I promised yesterday!
Today I'v started working full time, after my maternity!! lol
Now   I have finally some free time for upload  some closer pics...






The ingredients for this gift box:
Stamp - Sleeping Baby Tilda from Cozy Family Collection
Distress inks
Paper pads - Maja Design Autumn Vintage Collection
Cardstoc papers - Bazzill vanilla and white from local Rayher shop
Dies - Magnolia, Spellbinders and Marianne Petra oval die
Lace - from Live & Love Creations
Flowers - LLC and WOC

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Totally Tilda's Challenge - Anything but a card
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - November Challenge Shabby Chic/ Vintage


9 komentarjev:

  1. What a beautiful baby gift box this is Barbara, love all the pretty die cuts and sparkle. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great box Barbara you've coloured Tilda beautifully
    Thanks for playing the Totally Tilda challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovita je. Zelo mi je všeč. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hi Barbara! What a beautiful box! Now I've seen your colouring in real life I have to give you some more credit for that, 'cause it's a real talent! Wow, wow, wow. All those little details in your colouring are just perfect!
    And like always I love how you've decorated the whole thing!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Barbara..all your details are beautiful..thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda..Hugz Gayle xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow goodness, so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. jen xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši