torek, 14. januar 2014

Gift from Haven Tilda

Hello!

Another challenge is starting at Fashionista Magnolia and More Challenge.
The theme is absolutely one of my favourite... Anything Goes. And your?

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are The Ribbon Girl and Crimson Cloud.


I used my Gift from Haven Tilda coloured with Distress inks.

 Ingredients for this card are:
Design papers from Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basic
Dies - Marianne Design  and Go Kreate
Cardstock from Bazzill
Flowers from LLC and WOC
Lace from LLC





I'm entering this card into the



Take care!


6 komentarjev:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the paper and your beautifully coloured Tilda, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Božanska! Dodatki in barve - čudovito!
    Lep dan, čeprav bo baje deževen. ;)
    t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow Barbara, I love your card! It looks slightly different than all your others but I just love it! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous Barbara. Love the soft colours and your barbara-style colouring.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši