petek, 03. januar 2014

Prima Ballerina for Marvelous Magnolia...

Hello!

I'm back with my second post for today.
Today is starting Final week of special Christmas Holiday Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
The theme... absolutely one of my favourites... Anything Goes...
For this one I made a gift box with Prima Ballerina Tilda from Magnolia Little Circus Moscow Collection 2013.

Tilda is stamped with Memento summer sky ink on The Langton watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks.
Paper pads are  from Maya Design  Sofiero collection and cardstock ftom Bazzill.
Dies are from Magnolia and Go Kreate...



Lace and some flowers are from Live & Love crafts store... some flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...




ž

I used also Butterfly stamp from Magnolia Once Upon a Time Collection 2013 and Lili of Valley Sentiment Tags.








I'm entering this card into 

Take care!





4 komentarji:

  1. Pa ti bi rada da me kap al kaj..
    Ufff.. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oww Barbara, how beautiful! The box looks so cute, I'm sure you'll make someone verry happy with this giftbox! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. gorgeous project...love your coloring so beautiful...lizzi simply magnolia

    OdgovoriIzbriši