ponedeljek, 20. januar 2014

Ribbon or Trim at LHOSM

Good evening!
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Today I'm back with my DT card for Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge. 
Today's challenge is Ribbon or Trim...


Yes... another card with my new Little Cute Tilda ... I love this Magnolia stamp. She is adorable!
Around the image I'v added some frantage and some pink fragments.
All paper pads are from Maja Design Vintage Frost Basic collection.


Flowers are from LLC, WOC and The Ribbon Girl...







For this challenge we are sponsored by lovely Nikki at Bunny Zoe's crafts.

I'm entering this card into













9 komentarjev:

  1. Wow Barbara, again a lovely creation! Tilda's sure looking cute! As always she's colored beautifully! Love all those flowers and embelishments. Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. My dearest Barbara... Again my mouth is hanging on my desk LOL!!! Such an amazing card again and I am a huge fan of your creative work! Thank you also for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fabulous card, Such beautiful details and colors. Thanks for joining us at TIlda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful. Love the little tag and the frantage.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Gorgeous card, Barbara. Tilda looks fabulous with the Frantage and such pretty coloring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Just beautiful, I love all the gorgeous flowers and the Frantage is the perfect touch,
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This is so gorgeous I adore this stamp, its one of my faves. Awesome colouring.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolia's, hope to see you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Your card is simply gorgeous...wonderful colours and lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs, Babi.

    OdgovoriIzbriši