četrtek, 23. januar 2014

Ribbons at Creative Inspirations Challenge

Hello!

Today is started new challenge at Creative Inspirations!
The theme is... Ribbons!
The sponsor for this challenge is CRAFTY RIBBONS.

I finished my card a little bit late... but I receive my new stamps yesterday ... lol
So this is my card finished...






Ingredients for this card:
Stamps - Tilda with Spring Heart and Rose Package
Dies - Magnolia So Wrapped Snowflake and Spellbinders die
Distress inks
Maja Design Vintage Frost Basic Collection
Bazzill cardstock
Laceand ribbon from LLC
Flowers from WOC, LLC
Charm from Bunny Zoe's craft
Liquid pearls and Crackle accent....


I'm entering this card into following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by!






18 komentarjev:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card Barbara fabulous colouring and excellent masking.
    Thanks for playing the Totally Tilda challenge
    Hugs Susie sugar xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. She is just Beautiful! Your Colouring is just Amazing and I loooove all the New Products you have used!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love your coloring! Amazing and it looks so 3D. Can you put together a tutorial to show us how you do it? Thanks in advance!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you!! Yes... I promised few time ago to put together a tutorial.... I will do it hope very soon!
      Hugs, Barbara

      Izbriši
  4. Kako luštna in čudovito snežinko si ji dodala v levem kotičku
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Kako lepa kombinacija barv in dodatkov. Krasna je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Čudovita! Vse na njej mi je všeč!
    Kaj pa črke? Tim Holtz ali kaj drugega?
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala!!!! Pri Hjertebodnu sem jih narocila.. Ampak tiste od TH so mi tudi vsec!

      Izbriši
  7. Again I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open, 'cause I'm stunned! Each and every one of your cards is just a masterpiece! Again beautiful colouring! To me it feels like your latest cards have changed a bit, I can't put my finger to what exactly changed... Or am I just imagining that? Anyway your card is just stunning! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I really love the look the the no lines! I really want to try this.... I also need to get my inks collection going so I can get this vintage look :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Beautiful! Love the soft coloration!
    Thanks for Playing with us at magnolia mania!
    Hugs Andrea

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Gorgeous Barbara, and yes, I agree with your other commenter, COLOURING TUTORIAL PLEASE!!! :0)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Adorable card Barbara, I love the cute image. Beautiful papers and roses.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Wow wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.
    Hugs Stine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Wow! Absolutely fantastic Card! So beautiful embilishments and your coloring is great.
    Hugs Frida

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. This is stunning Barbara, love the soft colours, the masking of Tilda onto the present and the layout.Thanks for joining in with our masking challenge at Totally Tilda :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Barbara, I always love your work, your colouring is absolutely amazing!
    Thanks for joining us for our masking challenge at Totally Tilda,
    Hugs,
    Becky x

    OdgovoriIzbriši