nedelja, 05. januar 2014

Stempelglede DT call!



Hello everyone!!

2013 © Stempelglede


Today I have a special creation. I make it for Stempelglede DT call
I used flowers from Vintage Garden Collection. I stamped the image with Versafine vintage sepia ink on The Langton watercolour paper and coloured it with Distress inks... as always.

Other ingredients for this calendar are:
Bazzill cardstock
paper pads from Maja Design Sofiero collection
Tim Holtd dies
Flowers from LLC and WOC
Lace and Frantage from LLC...





My past three best creations....






Thank you for stopping and for your lovely comments!

Take care!





5 komentarjev:

  1. Vau, Barbara, vse je tako zelo lepo, kot vedno :-))
    Držim pesti!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Your calendar page is stunning Barbara! :) And you know I love your Magnolia creations.
    Good luck with the DT-call! :)
    Hugs, Camilla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Koledar je prečudovit. Tudi jaz držim pesti, kajti tvoji izdelki so res lepi.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Stunning as always! Best wishes for the DT call.
    Hugs, Katie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Good luck Barbara! I hope you make it, you really deserve it!
    Think you've made the perfect creation for this occasion! As always it blows me away ;) Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši