četrtek, 27. februar 2014

Yuki

Hello everyone!

 I have my first creation for Little Darlings to share today!
It's a paper bag.
For this one I used one of my favourite stamp from the new Spring collection 2014 called Yuki an available here.



You remember this image?
 My colouring with Distress inks...
I covered the image with Gesso. I love this aged look! 
Here are also Liquid pearls around the image...



I used Maja Design paper pads - from Sofiero and Vintage Frost Basic Collection.

Lace and flowers are from LLC and WOC.






I'm entering this creation into the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by!



8 komentarjev:

  1. Zelo lepa.
    Čipka, ki si jo uporabila je zame ena izmed najlepših.
    Me pa zanima, kateri gesso uporabiš za ta starikav videz?
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is just beautiful Barbara, I love the look of your image, it gives it a vintage feel.
    Tracy xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zelo lepa vrečka Barbara! Čudovito pobarvana, všeč mi je kako si razporedila rože. Vrhunski izdelek,
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. She looks lovely Barbara, so pretty.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. sooooo gorgeous...love your use of gesso wonderful

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. stuning card as always Barbara thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    hugs sara x x x

    OdgovoriIzbriši