sreda, 26. marec 2014

Butterfly for Creative Inspirations Challenge


Hello!

This is my second post today!

This week's challenge is It's a Girl Thing.
I have some different paper bags in my collection. LOL!
I chose a micro bag. It's perfect for this gorgeous Meljen's Design Butterfly.


I stamped the image on watercolour paper and coloured with Distress Walnut stain ink.
I added also some glitter on the wings... then I cut it out.
Paper pad is from Maja Design.
The used Joy crafts dies.

What you can put in? It's perfect for a little present for a really special person... or maybe as a favors for confetti...



I'm entering this creation into the following challenges:

This is all for me today!
Thanks for visiting!








4 komentarji:

  1. A gorgeous and elegant gift bag!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is just beautiful! I love what you've done with the Fancy Butterfly. Gorgeous coloring! Thank you for joining our Girls Just Wanna Have Fun challenge at MelJen's Designs.

    ~Barb, Senior DT Member at MelJen's Designs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is gorgeous, Barbara! Love your distressed coloring of Meljen's butterfly. Thanks for playing with Meljen's Designs "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" challenge this week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši