ponedeljek, 31. marec 2014

Mini Tilda with Cross Necklace

 Hi!

Me again. I have another gift bag but with one little difference. This is micro...

Today is started new challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia.
The theme is Girls Only.


I used one of my mini Tilda's. They are really cute and definitely I love them!
The image is coloured with Distress inks.

Other ingredients are:
Paper pads from Maja Design Sofiero collection
Magnolia dies - Peonies and GoKreate dies
Flowers from WOC and LLC
Lace from LLC
Gesso
Half pearls...





Pop over to see creations of my fabulous teamies and play along with us!

The fantastic sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl.

I'm entering this challenge into the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping !



6 komentarjev:

  1. So pretty, love all the die cuts, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OMG this is soooooooo beautiul!! Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. She's lovely Barbara, Beautifully coloured. I must admit that I don't get along with the minis. To dinky for me to get the detail right.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful bag, such a pretty flower border. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow, Sstunning card Barbara, beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi

    OdgovoriIzbriši