sreda, 19. marec 2014

Pisces Tilda

Hello Everyone!


Today is started new challenge at Creative Inspirations and Finally I can show you my card with one of the newest Magnolia Zodiac Collection stamps...
I made it few days ago for  my sister's in law birthday.
The Challenge theme for this week is Vintage or Shabby Chic.



I love this lovely Pisces Tilda!!! This is absolutely one of my favourite stamp from this new collection!! I coloured it with Distress inks. 
I used also some Gesso for water...


Design paper is from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basic Collection.


Flowers are from Live & Love Crafts, Wild Orchid Crafts and some from Iam roses...






The fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Live & Love Crafts!




I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thank you for visiting!




14 komentarjev:

  1. Wow! Absolutely stunning Card! I love your coloring.
    Have a nice Day!
    Hugs Frida

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. ii, kako je lusn tale motiv in tvoje barvanje je res vedno znova obcudovanja vredno. Cudovit izdelek.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. OMG!!!! This is just unbelievable.... No words to describe your colouring! Excellent!!! Your card is also so beautfiul! Thank you for joining our spring challenge at Time for Magnolia Challenge too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Barbara, this shadow box is absolutly fantastic, love your coloring as usual!!!
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is STUNNING! I love every single detail of your gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town!
    Rene :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What an awesome shadow box creation Barbara, your colouring is phenomenal, loving the Maja paper, doily and perfect stitching detail!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at Simply Magnolia for our birthday challenge and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Gorgeous card!!! I love everything about it. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town. Good luck!
    Hugs, Gosia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. So beautiful ..lizzi simply magnolia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. WOW..........this is absolutely stunning!!!! I love this stamp but sadly have not inked mine up yet :0(
    Thank you for joining us over at Simply Magnolia, hope to see you again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This is gorgeous! I love the pretty paper and sweet frame, your Tilda is an absolute delight, So So Pretty
    Hugs julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. your card stunning gorgeous dear, and your coloring always awesome!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC and hope you back again :)
    Hugs, Yulis

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I just adore your colouring! Love the beatiful scene, the papers and the design! Thanks for joining mduc this week.
    Lillemor XX

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. wowww... love your beautiful creation!!! Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    Good luck,
    greets,
    Neline

    OdgovoriIzbriši