četrtek, 20. marec 2014

Saturday Birthday Party

Hello Everyone!

Here is my new DT card for Little Darling Ruber Stamps. 
This one is... again... from the Saturated Canary Spring Collection 2014. It is called Saturday Birthday Party and you can find it here.


I have coloured the image with my indispensable Distress inks. Then I have used some Gloss accents on the balloon, heart on the tag and buttons. I have also added Liquid pearls around the image...
Dies used are  from GoKreate and from Magnolia. I have distressed all with Valnut stain  and then I have added also some Gesso... 
The sentiment is from Magnolia...


Lace and some flowers are from LLC. 
Other are from WOC and Iam roses...

Some closer pics...




I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by!

I wish you all a nice and lovely day!






5 komentarjev:

  1. Just breathtaking! I really love your card Barbara! Sooooo gorgeous!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Bellissima tutta, timbro, colorazione, carte, abbellimenti, sei bravissima!!!
    Un bacio
    Monica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi Barbara, this is a stunning card. Your coloring is perfection! Love it!

    with Love,
    Chelsea

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is soooo sweet :) Thanks for playing with us in the Wild Orchid Challenge ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši