torek, 29. april 2014

Elisbeth & Balloons from LRDS

Hello everyone!

I have a gift bag to share with you today!
I used Lisbeth & Balloons from LRDS Spring is Here 2014 collection rubber stamp.



I used also Post stamps from Magnolia...
Paper pads are from Maja Design.
All the paper edges are distressed with walnut stain and Gesso... and of course machine sewn... as always.


Flowers are from LLC and from WOC.


A closer pics of my Lisbeth...
really cute image! Isn't she adorable?


Hope you enjoy!

Challenges:


This gift bag and some other creations are for sale in my Etsy store.

Thank you for stopping by!








2 komentarja:

  1. Hi Barbara, this is wonderful. Love the image and fab colouring. A super gift in itself.
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tvoje vrecke so res tako bogate in lepe, da so same na sebi darilo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši