petek, 04. april 2014

Lovely Lace at Creative Inspirations





Hello everyone!

Today I have a card for Creative Inspirations Challenge. The theme this week is Lovely Lace.
 I used my Pisces Tilda again.
I stamped the image with Memento ink and coloured with Distress inks. I have added clear embossing powder on water and Frantage around the image...



Ingredients for this card:
Design papers -  from Maja Design Sofiero collection and from Magnolia
Dies  -  Tim Holtz Scrollwork die, Magnolia Tildas Ticket, Sizzix dies
Flowers - LLC and I am roses
Lace
Gesso...










I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thak you for stopping by!




5 komentarjev:

  1. ooo kako je čudovita, Barbara
    in kako lepo si pričarala morje :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Just beautiful, I love all the die cuts and pretty paper, beautifully coloured as always
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Such a lovely card!
    Lovely image
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What a beauty is this, beautiful coloring and details Hugs Janny

    OdgovoriIzbriši