sreda, 30. april 2014

Spring Flowers at Creative Inspirations...




Hello everyone!

I'm back today with a new project for Creative Inspirations Challenge!
The theme is... Spring flowers!
I have made a mini gift bag with one of my newest cute Tilda's...
Few days ago Tina made a mini gift bag with Edwin with Teo the Dragon... and here is my girl friend for her creation Tilda with Dexter the Dragon ... LOL!
Hope you like it Tina!


The image is stamped with Memento sommer sky ink on The Langton watercolour paper  and coloured with my indispensable Distress inks.
I used also one of Kaisercraft postmarks stamp from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...

Papers are from Maja Design...
Dies used are from Magnolia and Sizzix...


Flowers are from Live & Love Crafts and from Wild Orchid Crafts...




The fabulous prize for this challenge is offered  by Bunny Zoe's Crafts!
Pop over and play along with us! 

Challenges:


Hope you enjoy!
Thank you for visiting!

7 komentarjev:

  1. I don't like it Barbara.. I LOVE it!!!!!
    :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a fantastic bag ! Fabulous decoration. Your characters are adorable. Great job ! Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    [C]at's s[C]rap.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Barbara
    fantastična je
    ta nova kolekcija je res cutie
    žal nimam še nobene iz te serije
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Fantastična preobrazba vrečice :-))
    Krasno si jo sestavila!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow your colouring is absolutely amazing! :-)

    Beth xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I LOVE your colouring so much!!! It's just amazing. And above that, you also can make such beautifull card and bags ;-) Just love everyting about it! Thanks for playing at TFMC. Hugs Lotte

    OdgovoriIzbriši