ponedeljek, 14. april 2014

Virgo Tilda


Hello everyone!

This is  my new  DT card for Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge.
The theme for this challenge is Spring and  we are sponsored by




I used my lovely Virgo Tilda from Magnolia Zodiac Collection 2014. 
The Image is stamped with Memento Sky summer ink and coloured with Distress inks. Around the image I have added some Liquid pearls.
Paper pads are from Maja Design.


I cut out some 3-D flowers  with Spellbinders die...
Other dies used are:
So Wrapped Lovely from Magnolia,
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
GoKreate dies...

Other flowers are from LLC  and WOC...
Lace is also from LLC...



Ornate Key Charm is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.





Pop over and play along with us!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by!!!




10 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovita je!
    Strašno mi je všeč njena bela obleka, res krasno in 'deviško'. ;)
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ooh, Barbara, this is simply fabulous. Your colouring of this adorable Tilda--I'm still waiting for my stamps...sigh--is totally awesome. I love the soft effect of your distress ink colouring--I really want to give DI a try. Just have to find time to experiment. Beautiful design. Love the colour scheme and those touches of liquid pearls.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Kako lepo pobarvano. Krasna je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Best regards, Malin ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow Barbara! I really love this card! It's so different from the pink and blue ones... The black/grey and white are just a perfect match. And Tilda is inked up so beautiful! You know I adore your colouring! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh Barbara, you have colored this to perfection! Tilda should thank you for making her look so darn good! LOL I love your flower clusters. You know just how to group them. I so love your work! Thank you for joining the Feelling Flowery challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Good luck to you!

    XO,
    Chris

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Once again Barbara!! your design, colouring and attention to detail has created the most beautiful end result. Love your card so much. Thank you for joining our Flowery Challenge over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is such a beautiful card. I love your colouring and all the details. Hugs Michele x

    OdgovoriIzbriši