sreda, 07. maj 2014

Distressing at Deep Ocean Challenge

Hi everyone!

I have exiting news today!
 I'm a new DT member of Deep Ocean Challenge!!!! 
Thank you for your invitation!!! I'm very honored!!!

Today is started a new fortnight challenge with very easy theme... 
Distressing!
The fabulous sponsor for this one is Live & Love Crafts.

This is my card to inspire you...




This is Sneaky Tilda from Animals of the Year Collection 2014. The image is coloured with Distress inks.
Design paper is also from Magnolia new collection...


Lace and some flowers are from LLC and from WOC..


Hope you enjoy! 
Pop over and  see all fantastic creation of my teamies!!


I'm enter this card into the following challenges:

Thank you so much for stopping by!









8 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovita je! Tildo si božansko pobarvala. Evo, pa sva skupaj v dveh dt. :)
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Vsec mi je tale malce navihana Tilda, kot da nekaj skriva :) Krasno pobarvana.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hello Barbara!

    I adore your card! It's so lovely!

    Big hugs,
    Monique xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. really gorgeous as usual, love the colors and design
    congrats
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love it, love it, love it!!! Your colouring is stunning as always. Love the ideau with the pearls in the hair, keep that in my mind ;-)

    Have a great day! Hugs Lotte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. As alwas stunning Barbara! You know I'm a big fan of your colouring. Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. beautiful, your coouring is amazing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Another super gorgeous creation Barbara!
    I'm toooo glad and proud to have you with us at Deep Ocean sweetie!

    A huge hug, Franz.

    OdgovoriIzbriši