sreda, 07. maj 2014

Mid Way reminder "Texture "

Hi!

I'm back with Midweek Magnolias Texture Reminder!
For this one I made a card with this stunning Tilda with Lace Pants from new Magnolia animals collection.






Supplies:
Stamps - Magnolia and Kaisercraft Postmark stamp 
Papers- Cardstic from Bazzill, design papers from Maja Design 
Dies - Magnolia Swirl, Spellbinders and Joy crafts...
Flowers - WOC and I am Roses
Lace from LLC

I used also
Distress inks, Liquid pearls
Half pearls, Gesso...

Pop over and play along with us!

You can win a fabulous prize offered by

Our Sponsor


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:



5 komentarjev:

  1. Stunning as always Barbara, your work is superb honey. Really a work of art in each of your projects! Its clear to see that each card and project is made with love!
    See you in Blogland!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo lepa, malo s starinskim pridihom.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Che meraviglia!!! Anche questo timbrino è colorato divinamente, mi piace un sacco.
    Un grande abbraccio
    Mony

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Barbara - your cards are beautiful!! You do a wonderful job at watercolouring with distress inks of blonde hair. What colours do you use? I can never seem to get blonde hair to look right, it always looks too yellow when I try! I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks, Marie xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi Marie
      Thank you so much for your lovely words!!
      For hair I used antique linen and valnut stain. I start with soft tone of antique linen and then I shading.
      Hugs, Barbara xx

      Izbriši