sreda, 21. maj 2014

Wings at Deep Ocean Challenge

 



Hello everyone!

Is time for new challenge at Deep Ocean Challenge blog. For this fortnight  the theme is "Wings".
The sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl.

You remember this image? Yes this is my Butterfly Tilda  from Butterfly Wishes Collection I coloured few days ago. I'v decided to put it on a gift box. 
This time... absolutely simple..
Tinchy gave me the idea with her comment on my FB page... it's like in a frame...



Paper pad is from Maja Design and cardstock from Bazzil. Craft paper is from local Rayher store...


The image is coloured with Distress inks.
Colours  used:
Skin - Vintage photo, Tattered rose and Walnut stain
Cheeks - Tattered rose and Victorian velvet
Hear - Old linen and Walnut stain
Dress - Stormy sky and Walnut stain for shading
Wings - Pumice stone




 

I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Duymelot Design Challenge - CAS (clean and simple)


Hope you enjoy!



9 komentarjev:

  1. She Says it all just sitting there! Exquisite!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Barbara.
    I absolutely adore your creations and this one is so gorgeous.
    Perfect for our beautiful butterflies challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Thanks for linking up.
    Good Luck!
    Hugs, Donna x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Joj, kakšne lepe barve. Tako toplo mi vse skupaj deluje.
    Odlično si naredla tole cas škatljico (kot vedno). ;)
    Lep vikend, baje bo topel (mi pa z vročino doma).
    čao
    t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. wow this is gorgeous, I just love your colouring, do you ink pads or re-inkers? the image looks fab with that paper too, hugs Liz xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi Liz,
      Thank you so much. I coloured the image with ink pads and with re-inkers. I don't have all ink pads. I am preparing my colouring tutorial, hope it will be finished in next few days...
      Hugs, Barbara

      Izbriši
  5. Hello Barbara,

    I love your colour work!! It's a real beauty! Thank you for joining the Challenge from Duymelot :).

    Sylvia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hi Barbara.
    It's a fabulous gift box. Your coloring is perfect, i love it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia "Beautiful Butterflies"

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna.

    OdgovoriIzbriši