ponedeljek, 30. junij 2014

Blackberry Penny

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to share my DT project for Little Darlings rubber stamps.
Is a gift box. I have made it with one of new Candibean release called Blackberry Penny.


Tha sentiments stamps from "Love you" collection are also from LRDS.
I used new Maja Design  Coffe in the Arbour paper pads.


I have coloured the image with Distress inks and then I have added some Gesso over it.
Flowers are from WOC and LLC.
The lovely pearl rose organza trim is from LLC.






Hope you enjoy.

Thank you so much for joining me today!
I wish you a lovely day!




4 komentarji:

  1. Pri tebi motivi povsem drugace zazivijo in vedno so obcudovanja vredni, ko so tako lepo pobarvani in ko je izdelek dodelan v nulo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo lepa! Mi je pa ful všeč napis. Se mi zdi, da teh je pa vedno premalo. :)
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Se strinjam z Vladko. Res znaš "oživeti" svoje like. Prekrasno narejeno. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši