torek, 17. junij 2014

Favourite colour combo at Deep ocean challenge


Hello!

This is my DT card for new Deep Ocean challenge started today! 
I used one of LRDS Saturated Canary rubber stamps called Violet Vintage from SC Girls, Girls, Girls! - Summer 2013 collection. 
The image is coloured with distress inks.



I used new Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour paper pads. 
Flowers are from LLC, Kort  & Godt and I am roses...
Lace are from LLC...



I'll add more closer pics tomorrow...

Hope you enjoy!
Thank you for visiting!




8 komentarjev:

  1. She is just Adorable! Your Colours look Amazing! have a Great Week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ta motiv je res simpaticen s temi ogromnimi ocali. Pod tvojimi prsti pa kar ozivi.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wowwww again you amaze me! Gorgeous card Barbara!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow!
    Out of this world incredible!
    Coloured to perfection!
    hugs
    kim x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Saw this on the Saturated Canary Facebook page, but HAD to just pop over and give you a little love on your blog. This is SUCH a stunning card. I LOVE the papers and the way you've coloured Violet is utterly gorgeously perfect. Beautiful, beautiful card. Hugs, Wends x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi Wendy! I'm very glad for your visiting and your comment!!
      Thank you!!!!
      Big hugs, Barbara GR

      Izbriši