sreda, 04. junij 2014

Saturday Birthday Party at LRDS

Hello everyone!

First of all I would like to remember one of my best friends ho after two years of fight against cancer ten days ago has lost her fight...  I miss her...
This is the reason for my lack of creativity...

 This is my new DT LRDS birthday card with Saturated Canary image called Saturday Birthday Party.



I coloured the image with distress inks and add around some frantage. 
The sentiment is from Stempelglede...
Paper pads are from Maja Design. 
I used one of new Little Darlings dies called Lovely view.



Flowers are from LLC and WOC...
Here is also a lace and Tulle Pleat trim are from LLC...




I'll use it tomorrow!!! LOL

I'm entering this card into 


Thank you for visiting!



5 komentarjev:

  1. your card is so beautiful...i am so sorry about your friend...cancer is an awful disease...i pray for your heart...
    lizzi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tale deklica bo kar izstopila iz osnove se mi zdi. Super je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love your gorgeous creations and this card is stunning.
    So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend to cancer.
    I really do sympathise as I lost my dearest friend to this awful disease over 15 years ago and I miss him enormously.
    May you find comfort in remembering all your happy memories of her.
    Hugs, Donna x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful card hun, so sorry to hear your news, thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us t bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. What a stunning card! Love it!! Hugs, Wends x

    OdgovoriIzbriši