sreda, 30. julij 2014

Animals & Accessory stamps at Magnolia-Licious

Hello everyone!

This is my DT creation for current Tuesday challenge "Animals & Accessory stamps"  at Magnolia-Licious

I made a Wedding gift bag used a stamp called Church... I don't remember the name of collection...
Here are also Wedding sentiment stamp and hearts from Animal Love kit.


The image is coloured with distress inks and papers used are from Magnolia.
I used LLC, WOC and Kort & Godt flowers...
The lovely lace is from LLC...








Pop over to see what my lovely teamies have made for you!

You have a chance to win a Suprise gift from Magnolia-Licious!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thank you for visiting!
Happy crafting!





3 komentarji:

  1. Gorgeous gift bag Barbara, I love your choice of stamps and your amazing details. Hugs Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Absolutly wonderful! I love your bag...
    Ilse (thera)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful gift bag, Barbara! I love that little church :o)
    You have decorated it wonderfully!
    Hugs, Candy

    OdgovoriIzbriši