torek, 01. julij 2014

Sakura Tilda for Magnolia-Licius Tuesday challenge

Hi everyone!

I'm here today with very exciting news! Lovely Diana  invited me to  Magnolia Licious design team. And I'm accepted... of course! Thank you so much Diana!!!

This is my very first DT project for Magnolia Licius Tuesday Challenge. The theme for this fortnight is " SUMMER BUGGY FUN".
Your projects must have a bug, butterflies or insect of some sort in image or on the project.


I made a Purse Attaché. The inspiration for this project come from Tara's craft studio



Paper pads are from Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics collection. 
Dies are from Magnolia and Go Kreate...
Flowers are from Kort & Godt and from Live & Love Crafts...



I used Sakura Tilda from Special Moments collection 2013. I stamped the image with Memento desert sand and coloured with Distress inks. Around the image I added some Liqiud pearls..




Pop over Magnolia Licius to see stunning projects of my teamies and play along with us!
You can win a Surprise Gift from Magnolia-Licius store!



Hope you enjoy!
Have a lovely day!







9 komentarjev:

  1. Sem že zjutraj videla tvojo torbico na magnolia-licious strani in sem čakala na objavo, da jo lahko pohvalim, ker je res krasna!!! Čestitke tudi za nov dt, mislim, da so lahko zelo veseli, da te imajo!
    Lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Tamara!!! ...končno imam čas za pebiranje komentarjev in za kaj napisat! Lp, B

      Izbriši
  2. complimentissimi barbara, tutto meritato un bacio Elisabetta

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čestitke za tim
    in prekrasna predstavitev
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Welcome to Magnolia licious DT, I am sure we'll see very beautyful and inspiring projects. The pursue is so lovely! Love the sweet colors and the idea.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is stunning Barbara, the gorgeous paper and little file box and as always your colouring is just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. wow this is so gorgeous, I love it, hugs Liz xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. che meraviglia !!!!
    Adoro la valigetta la vorrei fare anch'io è veramente troppo bella!!!
    Complimenti per il tuo nuovo Dt..
    Bacioniii

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Barbara,
    Congratulations on joining the Magnolia Team with wonderful Diana and all the great design gals!!
    Your colouring is absolutely divine!! My goal in life is to colour just like you. I have finally bought Tim's watercolour pens and hope to start soon. I have looked at your whole blog - backwards and forward and your work is absolutely STUNNING!!!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    OdgovoriIzbriši