sreda, 23. julij 2014

Tilda with Dexter the Dragon for Magnolia Forever

Hello everyone!

Today I have a new DT card to share. 
It's for current challenge at Magnolia Forever "Ribbon Lace and Pearls".


This is Tilda with Dexter the Dragon from Animals of the Year collection 2014.
The image is stamped with Memento Summer sand ink and coloured with distress inks.
Around the image I'v added  some half pearls...
Papers are from Maja Design's Coffee in the Arbour collection.

 I used Go Kreate die to shape this card.
Other dies used are from Magnolia - Castle, Tilda Envelope Edge, Vintage Box Lacing Coffee and So Wrapped Lovely.
Flowers are from I am Roses.
The gorgeous lace is from LLC...




I'm enter this card into 

Hope you enjoy!
Thank you for visiting!


3 komentarji:

  1. I signed up to receive your blog updates some time ago. Then my life went haywire :o( I am just now finally having the time to look at all of your work that I had. I can't tell you how much I admire your distress ink colouring!!! It is absolutely FANTASTIC. Also each of your cards are decorated wonderfully - but always the image stands out. Thank you so very much for sharing your work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši