sreda, 02. julij 2014

You are so special

Hello!
Me again with a new post. I'm so sorry... I'm late but I don't have enough time yesterday... 

This is my DT card for Deep Ocean Challenge started yesterday. The theme of this challenge is absolutely simple. We just want that you Add a sentiment on your creations.



This is Tilda with Cross Necklace from Special Moment collection 2013.

Colours are unusual for me... but I love this creation..

I used dies from Go Kreate, Magnolia, Spellbinders and Sizzix - Dogwood Flower.

Paper pads are from Maja Design...


The image is coloured wit Distress inks... as always... LOL

Pop over to see all fabulous creations of my teamies!

I hope you enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by!



3 komentarji:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I love colors, papers flowers and your stunning coloring! Hugs, Flo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautifully coloured, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši